Followers

Design Team Call

Design Team Call - Crafty Creations Challenges has a DT call for one position. Click here for more info

26 November 2014

Challenge #277

Hello from chilly Minnesota once again.  Wishing all my USA scrappers a Happy Thanksgiving!  Thanks to those who applied for the DT,  We will start making selections next week some time, hopefully.  So on to our winner this week and my top three...
Sarah is our winner this week.
Please contact Me to claim your prize.

My Top Three





We are pleased to have Beccy's Place with us once again as our sponsor and generous image gifter for our DT.  Most all of the images are from Beccy's Place so skip on over and check out all the wonderful images they have to offer.

This week we are heating it up or adding some pressure...  With Embossing!  Heat or Dry lets see what you've got!

Here is the DT's inspiration for you...













Please join us in the embossing fun this week by linking below.  Remember to be eligible you need to follow all the rules on the side.  Thanks!



12 comments:

  1. Hi gals, I am the winner of challenge #276. I was unable to contact you through the link you provided. I could not find your email any other way. So I am trying to make contact this way. Sorry about this. My email is saraht@siouxlan.net
    Thanks so much!!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I was Top 3. Thank you for the honor. Snagging a badge now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge and the inspiration from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful inspiration by your design team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this challenge and looking at the DT creations - very inspiring.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your design team samples are wonderful. Thanks for the "embossing" challenge. I forget all about my embossing folders until I see a challenge that requires them. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for picking me as one of your top three this time... fab samples again from your DT for this challenge too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the fun challenge and the beautiful DT inspiration--beautiful work! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful DT makes, such a great variety! Thanks for another wonderful challenge! See you again soon, hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful DT cards!!! Thank you for choose my card to the Top3 :) Congrats to the other winners :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww! So cute and wonderful! Way to go design team! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete